Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Ugarte's Grovel: Coach's Home Game

I can't stop laughing about Ugarte's blog about Coach's home game on Sunday. Here's what he specificially wrote about me:
Pauly briefly tried to front Bronx tough, but failed miserably as he had already copped to (a) growing up in Riverdale and (b) attending the top academic Catholic school in NYC. While the chances that he can kick my ass are still decent, that is not a particularly high bar.
Oh my. I'm still laughing. I can kick all your pansy asses! Ugarte is trying to tell you that in fact... I'm a geek who grew up in one of the nicest sections of NYC (despite the Bronx address). My neighborhood looks more like Greenwich, CT than the South Bronx. Anyway, for those of you who don't know, Ugarte and Coach both know people I went to school with (NYC is a small city sometimes... Coach is a Dalton alum, while Ugarte is a Bronx Science dude). Of course, I just met both those guys wihtin the last 5 or 6 weeks. Ironically, Ugarte knows a guy I grew up with... they went to law school together. And we both hate the little fucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment