Thursday, September 16, 2010

In Case You Missed It... This Week in Poker

By Pauly
Los Angeles, CA

Here's my appearance on This Week in Poker that we recorded live on Tuesday afternoon in the This Week In studios in Santa Monica. Other guests included Lacey Jones (video call from London in bed and in a bathrobe) and Jess Welman (aka the Tina Fey of poker).

During my segment, we discussed Lost Vegas, but touched on the Phish book that I'm also writing and I snuck in a little rant about the media being nothing more than propaganda.


Thanks for the gang at Wicked Chops Poker for having me on This Week in Poker.

3 comments:

  1. Bonus points for the throwback Whalers T!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pauly3:51 PM

    Thanks Jim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pauly,

    Just finished "Lost Vegas"-wow! Hits too close to home-waiting on the sequel.

    Butch O.

    ReplyDelete