Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Tourney and PLO Adventures

There's a tournamet tonight hosted by Trip Jax and Jordan. Here are the details:
What: Donkeys Always Draw Invitational (check under private tourney tab)
When: Wed at 9pm EST
Where: Poker Stars
Password: blogsaregay
It'll be a game time decision for me. But you should play.

******

Yesterday I played PLO on Poker Stars with a bunch of bloggers, including TrumpJosh who broke his PLO cherry. I played with Alan and I hit a straight flush on him and took his entre stack...


Click to enlarge

Update 10:13pm... Got busted when my K-K lost to A-K. Finished 49/60.

10:28pm... Brandon Schaefer sat down at my $3/6 table along with Gracie. Brandon was also my PLO table, which included Heather, Change100, Drizz, Alan, Double As, On_thg, Gracie, Sox Lover and Yosoyveneno.

12:20am... Congrats to Change100. She beat JoeSpeaker heads up. She's on a rush. Took 3rd in Wil's event last night, and first fuckin' place tonight. Plus she made the money in the $10K Guaranteed on Full Tilt. Fear the junkgrabber. All I have to say is that... since the moment Change100 confimed my junk, we've both been on a winning streak. Coincidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment