Monday, March 08, 2010

Mastodon Weekend Videos

By Pauly
Los Angeles, CA

My 50 hour bender is over. Still too hungover and sore to write a proper recap of the hijinks that occurred during Mastodon Weekend in G-Vegas, South Carolina. That should be an indication of the epicness of the weekend.

In the meantime, you can check out my photo gallery of Mastodon Weekend.

Quick recap.... Otis won the poker tournament on Friday. I won the frolf/poker hybrid event on Saturday morning. Then, I took down the Pub Crawl Trivia Challenge on Saturday night -- which was a contributing factor to the Category 5 hangover that I woke up with on Sunday morning.

Here are two videos that I spliced together... the poker tournament and frolf/poker outing.





By the way, thanks to our hosts from G-Vegas; Otis, G-Rob, Bad Blood, The Mark, and Timmy.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment