Sunday, March 19, 2006

Pauly's Pub March Madness Pool Round 2 Update: Upset City

Wow plenty of upsets so far this year as plenty of top seeds fell, but AlCantHang's Marlboro and Lungbutter still lead the pack after Round 2. Spider is second with Damon's My Bitch and Hector's warren coolidge all-stars jumped up into third after picking 12/16 of the Sweet 16 teams. There's a 5 way tie for 4th place.
Top 8 Overall (thru Round 2):
1 Marlboro and Lungbutter (AlCantHang) 480
2 Damon's My Bitch (Spider) 470
3 warren coolidge all-stars (Hector) 460
4 Oyster Bay Moore (JoeMoore) 440
4 Al Gore's Revenge (BoobieLover) 440
4 facty's money (facty) 440
4 Ugarte's Picks are Funny (CharlesStar) 440
4 Like DWright at 3rd (Spider2) 440

Visit the Tao of Pauly for complete standings.
If you haven't paid me, you owe me $20!

I'm getting my ass kicked betting on the games, almost down $1100 in four days. I'll have to make it back in Vegas! UNC losing hurt me big time. I picked them to win on one of my sheets and had them -7. That kick in the junk still stings.

No comments:

Post a Comment