Saturday, November 26, 2005

Rough Waters

After I finally published the latest issue of Truckin', cranked out two freelance articles, finished a project for All In Magazine, penned a poem about Keira Knightley's nipples, and worked on my Vegas book... I made an effort to play a ton of tournaments on the day after Turkey Day. The results? Not impressive whatsoever. I cashed in only one of my last 10 MTTs and I only cashed in 3/8 SNGs. If that wasn't bad enough, the junk kicking spilled over into cash games. I dropped a buy-in at the $5/10 tables on Party Poker and got my arse kicked playing $3/6 on Full Tilt with Daddy. My balls are still swollen.

MTTs Results:


SNGs Results:


Recent Poker Playing Music...
1. The Funky Meters
2. Medeski, Martin & Wood with John Scofield
3. Beck
4. Jerry Garcia Band
5. Widespread Panic with Trey Anastasio

Let's hope I play better in my tournament today and in the GPC satellite on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment