Saturday, October 24, 2009

"repete offenders" Wins Week 6 of Sundays with Dr. Pauly; Sets New FSL Record

By Pauly
Los Angeles, CA

Wow. Repete offenders won of Sundays with Dr. Pauly over at Fantasy Sports Live and shattered a few records in the process. He scored 206.6 and became the first player to ever break 200 points in an FSL football contest. Congrats bro on a sensational performance!

I thought that I had a decent week with 130 points but that was fools gold. I was one of the few people who did not pick Tom Brady as my QB and my scores suffered in comparison. A total of nine players posted scores of 180 and higher. Talk about a high-powered week of fantasy football! After a hot start, I've been sputtering along the last three weeks. If you can beat my score for three weeks in a row, then you get an invite to the TOC.

Click here for Week 6 results and updated standings.

Click here for more details, rules, and payout information.

Best of luck everyone in Week 7 and in the new series.


If you don't have a Fantasy Sports Live account, you can sign up for one here.

And don't forget to check out Dailyfantasyprojections.com. It has been an excellent tool for me. Buffallo66 runs that service and he's one of the most successful players at FSL since its inception. Right now, he's offering up specials.... $9.99 per month and $99.99 for a yearly subscription.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment