Saturday, October 03, 2009

Mattazuma Wins Week 3 of Sundays with Dr. Pauly

By Pauly
Los Angeles, CA

Mattazuma put up the highest score last Sunday to win Sundays with Dr. Pauly over at Fantasy Sports Live. Congrats!

I took second for the week, but I won my contest. So far this year, I'm... 2-2-1. I'm still bitter about that donut Josh Morgan put up in Week 2 causing me to lose to Joe Speaker by 0.1 points. Overall I'm still in first place after a sizzling start. Last year I was giving free money away. This year? I plugged some leaks in my game. This is a tough week, so here's your chance to catch me!

Click here for Week 3 results and updated standings.

Click here for more details, rules, and payout information.

Best of luck everyone in Week 4.


If you don't have a Fantasy Sports Live account, you can sign up for one here.

And don't forget to check out Dailyfantasyprojections.com, a great supplement for your daily fantasy sports needs. If you wonder why I'm in first place...


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment