Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Beer Bowling (aka Easy Money)

By Pauly
Las Vegas, NV

Beer bowling with Michalski is an extremely profitable adventure. It's like stealing money. I haven't make easy money that since my old Wall Street days when complete strangers blindly gave me their life savings to invest in various Ponzi schemes.

Anyway, last night we bowled a couple of games at South Point and it wasn't even close in the prop betting realm. In all fairness Michalski was on Facebook-tilt but he was no match for my mediocre bowling prowess.

Here's some of the action...



I also beat Tom Bostic heads up. I really thought he was gonna smoke me, but I squeaked out a win.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment