Sunday, September 19, 2004

Dingos and 34th Place

Do dingos really eat babies? I wanted to find out. Alas, it was not meant to be. I finished in 34th place last night out of 73 other players in the $600 Aussie Million Satellite on Party Poker. Top 3 places won seats/prize packages to the Australian Poker Championships, with some cash going through places 4-6. I pretty much folded everything last night (eveen folded AK twice!), and when I was shortstacked I moved all in with the Hilton Sisters and lost to AKs.

Thanks to everyone, bloggers and readers alike, who stopped by to root me on. You guys rock. I wish I could have made it a little more interesting for you. Next time for sure. If I could win a seat in the satellite for just an $11 investment, I'm sure I can get back for a second chance.

Due to time constraints, I will be unable to write a complete report this morning. Stay tuned, because tomorrow I'll recap my week including a bunch of random tournaments I played online at Party Poker, including last night's satellite.

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment