Friday, February 06, 2004

Pauly's Goin' to Vegas!!

Yes... in April for one week! I'm looking for flights as I type... Phish announced their plans for a Vegas tour today. Here's what they said on their homepage Phish.com:
Three of a Kind in Vegas April 15, 16, 17... Phish will play three shows at the Thomas and Mack Arena in Las Vegas on April 15, 16 and 17. These dates will be Phish's only shows before the summer.

Alas, my plan is to play in at least two WSoP Double Shootout satellites and see three shows! My brother said he'd come out for that weekend to play some poker. I'll let you know the exact days of my visit to Vegas... more to come. Time to build the bankroll!

Here's a description of the satellite that I played in last April:
Double Shootout Satellites are two-tiered satellites that award a $10,000 seat for the World Championship Event to a player who beats out 18 other players, nine at the First Table and nine more at the Final Table. Buy-in is $125 for the First Table. Winners of ten First Table satellites will return to play against each other at a Final Table. The winner of the Final Table will receive a $10,000 entry into the World Championship Event on Saturday May 22, 2004.

For more information on 2004 WSoP satellites... check out Binion's Satellite Information 2004.

No comments:

Post a Comment