Monday, February 09, 2004

Party Poker Down!

Party Poker has been down the last few hours. I tried to sign on around 10:25 am EST... and as of 1:00pm EST... still have not been able to connect. I called their toll free number and got a recording saying that "they were having problems with their servers... will be back up very soon."

Grumble, grumble! I work weekends. And Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays from 10am thru 5pm are the only times I can find time to play online, on a non-Mac computer... and since I have an iBook... I am unable to play at home. I hope Party Poker starts getting Mac based software soon! My brother can't help me... and Haley has an iBook as well!

Unless I find someone closeby who will let me use their laptop to play poker... and sit on their couch wearing nothing but my boxers, a ripped wife-beater t-shirt, and my lucky Mirage hat... at odd hours, while I either have ESPN on the TV or a random Grateful Dead bootleg playing in the background to muffle out the barrage of ramblings curses and insults... then, I am out of luck. I am forced to play poker at my Mom's apartment while she's at work. Yikes! So it's frustrating right now... wanting to play, but not being able to!

No comments:

Post a Comment