Wednesday, February 04, 2004

The Cards Speak and Negreanu

Yes, HDouble contacted Daniel Negreanu and asked him a few questions. And he responded! Check out his post from 1.31.04 titled: Grinding and Taking a Shot. Here's a bit:
One of my favorite all-around people in the poker world is Daniel Negreanu. He's honest, cares about poker players, and was nice enough to reply to one of my emails. Here are... my questions:

1. How did you build up your bankroll when you first began playing?

2. Is there anything I can do to move up the ladder more quickly? Right now (when I'm not at my 9 to 5) I'm playing 2 or 3 $3-6 games online, or the $6-12 game at the local cardroom. I'm having excellent luck and have been successful just playing tight, solid poker. But I'd like to move up to the $10-20 game as soon as possible. My plan is to build a 500 small bet BR before playing in this game-- is this a decent bankroll in your opinion?

Visit the link to read the answers from Daniel and once again, another quality post from HDouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment