Sunday, March 25, 2007

March Madness Elite 8 Day 2 Picks

By Pauly

This will be a short post. I got unstuck yesterday with UCLA's win. Today, I'm letting it all ride on UNC. I'll be putting a tiny bet down on the Ducks. Overall I'm 27-17-4.

Here's Sunday's lines according to BoDog:
2:40p Oregon +7 Florida
5:05p Georgetown +4 North Carolina

I'll be betting on:
UNC -3.5 (got the bet in yesterday)
Oregon +7
Here's the Top 5 in the Pauly's Pub March Madness Pool:
1 Ladies Love Mean Gene 2 (MeanGene) 940
2 warren coolidge all-stars (Hector31) 930
3 Logan's Run (Gracie) 870
4 Capt. Tom and the P.O.B.s (Change100) 850
5 Jack Tripper Stole My Dog (Pauly) 840
Best of luck today. I leave Vegas later tonight, flying the redeye back to NYC. I leave for Monte Carlo on Monday night.

Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment