Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Wrong Omaha Blogger!

Chris Halverson just sent me an e-mail telling me that I got the wrong Omaha blogger! And that Knowing When to Fold'em had the Omaha posts. Sorry about that guys!! Thanks Chris for setting me straight! And I'm sorry I linked the wrong blog!

By the way, check out Chris Halverson's entry on WPT Hollywood Home Game which he thought was much better that Celebrity Poker Letdown.

Here's a bit: "They also gave each player a "red card" that allowed them to call in the pros to ask advice. They had Daniel Negreanu and Jennifer Harmon as the pros. They were called in a couple of times and the players took their advice every time and (IIRC) they won every time. I think this was a pretty good idea for this type of game, Daniel and Jennifer got excited and were rooting for their advice to play out. It was kind of fun..."

No comments:

Post a Comment