Wednesday, January 14, 2004

I Make People Laugh in London!

Thanks to London Froggy for blogging a few nice words about me on his site, regarding: Celebrity Poker Letdown. He got a huge kick out of my "wish list" for the next version of Celebrity Poker Letdown.

Here's what he had to say: "Yesterday was the final episode of the Celebrity Poker Showdown on Bravo, and the best thing about this is definitely the word "final". I believe there is a resounding agreement in the poker blogging community about how bad this show is, but for some hard to comprehend reason most of my fellow bloggers seem to have watched it from start to end. Top feedback award goes to Pauly at the Tao of Poker, who has even issued a wishlist for the next instalment (May Bravo not hear him, please!)"

No comments:

Post a Comment