Friday, January 23, 2004

Congrats to Jay!!

Jay won a tournament on Pokerstars.com! He sent me this email: "I played a $1 buy in No Limit hold 'em tournament on Poker Stars with 1391 entrants and won it all! Thus far the most excitement poker moment of my life. Granted it wasn't against the cream of the crop, but I felt pretty good about outlasting everybody. The winner took 1/4 of the $1390 pot so it was just about $350, but I'll take it!!! It got pretty intense at the end, the blinds got up to 40,000/80,000, so even with 800,000 chips (which is what I got to the final table with, there was a little over 2,000,000 combined in the whole tournament) every hand was pretty exciting!!"

Man, congrats Jay! I hope you can parlay your winnings in World Series of Poker satellites!! Good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment