Wednesday, January 14, 2004

The Hammer Challenge!

Grubby has his now infamous Hammer Challenge open to all poker bloggers. The Fat Guy added a copy of Positively Fifth Street in addition to the progessive jackpot. Kudos to Grubby for making life at the table a little more interesting.

I wonder if I could pull off the Hammer at Foxwoods! I would love to jump up and shout, "I got da Ham-mah!" (Sorry for the poor Boston accent... I couldn't resist!) Of course 2-7o is regularly played at the $2-4 games at Foxwoods. I have plenty of bad beats to bitch about... I'll be happy to ask the Indian Tribal Gaming commission to forward their security tapes to Grubby for verification.

Also, Grubby is back from Vegas. Check out his trip reports... he played in the same tournament that Derek and I played in at the Luxor. Grubby made the final table there in addition to finishing in the money at the Orleans. Good job, Grubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment