Saturday, November 04, 2006

2006 Vegoose



I'm almost finished with my Vegoose coverage after I caught 23 different bands and musical acts inside of three days with a crew that included myself, Friedman, JW, Change100, The Joker, and Professional Keno Player Neil Fontenot. The highlights of the 2006 Vegoose music festival included Widespread Panic's epic three hour set, Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley, and Medeski Martin & Wood's set with the legendary Maceo Parker.

You can check out our hijinks over at Tao of Pauly and my music blog. Here are some quick links for you music fans out there:
Vegoose Day 1 Recap (Tao of Pauly)
Vegoose Day 2 Recap (Tao of Pauly)
2006 Vegoose Pics (Coventry: A Phish Blog)
UPS Guy Goes to Vegoose Part I (You Tube)
Yeah, my buddy The Joker dressed up like an UPS deliveryman and I filmed him handing out packages at the festival. Take a peek at our You Tube video.


I'm about to fly to Amsterdam for a week of nefarious misadventures where I'm going to discover how drunk I can get during an early morning tour of the Heineken Brewery. Head over to the Tao of Pauly for random pics and sordid stories.

But before I go, I have to link up this rumor... MGM Mirage to takeover Party Poker?

No comments:

Post a Comment