Friday, April 16, 2010

The Tony G Soliloquy Contest

By Pauly
Los Angeles, CA

Did you always want to be a star? Are you a whore for attention? Do you often wonder what it's like to be Tony G? If you answer yes to any of those questions, then you should enter Tao of Poker's latest contest. I know that my readers have twisted senses of humor and are also very creative, which is why this contest is perfect for you.

Deliver the best Tony G Soliloquy.
1. Pick a scene (Tony G berates Ralph Perry or Tony G acts like a dick at the Aviation Club).
2. Record your version. Be creative but stick to the script.
3. Upload your video to You Tube and send me the URL.
4. The best version wins fame and fortune, and gets to bask in their 15 Minutes of Fame with your video posted on Tao of Poker.
The winner also gets an autographed copy of Lost Vegas. The runner up gets a tricycle.

Everyone is eligible... except Tony G and Phil Galfond.

You have one week to submit your video. The deadline for submissions is April 23 at Midnight PT. Leave your video's URL in the comments section of this post or email me the link. Once I review all of the videos, I will finally an announce a winner.

Here's a video to help you with your scene. Ralph Perry scene starts at 0:07 and runs to 0:59. The Aviation Club scene runs from 1:00 to 1:55.


Good luck. Have fun mimicking The G.

2 comments:

  1. Mean Gene5:46 PM

    The high point of my poker blogging career came during the 2007 WSOP when I returned from lunch and Tony G was checking his email on my computer. I would've objected but, hey, he was my boss. The guy who said "IT'S A FLLLLLUSH!!!"  was my boss. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pauly2:34 PM

    Id' like to see your best version of his asshattery!

    ReplyDelete