Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Turkey Hump Day Link Dump: Turkey Cup, Gambling Times Podcast, Grubby Stories, and Isildur1's True Identity

By Pauly
Los Angeles, CA

Here's something to kill the time while you're watching the clock to get the hell out of work and enjoy your holiday weekend!
I'm working on a gallery of Costa Rica photos. They will be posted here. (Flickr)

Just a reminder that Turkey Cup is less than 36 hours away! Derek and Daddy are the previous champs. Will you win Turkey Cup? (Tao of Poker)

My old Vegas roommate, Grubby, wrote an honest post about his degenerate gambling habits. Rethinking the UIGEA is a must read from one of my favorite bloggers/scribes. (The Poker Grub)

Tits and ass. Tits and ass. Tits and ass. (RawVegas via Wicked Chops Poker)

Who Is Isildur1? His true identity is revealed. Dancing Queen? (Melted Felt)

I appeared on the latest episode of the Gambling Times podcast with Falstaff and Special K. Lots of fun. (Gambling Times Podcast)

Save the Sharks is a piece I wrote on vacation for my Sunday column. I watched a charity tournament in Costa Rica that was hosted by Humberto Brenes. (Poker News)
Have a great holiday weekend. Enjoy your time off.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment