Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Tuesday Link Dump: Savage, durrrr Humor, and Twitter Fakes

By Pauly
Los Angeles, CA

Here's a few links to keep you sane today...
Matt Savage got some ink when everyone's favorite tournament director was profiled in a recent article. (L.A. Times)

I wrote about gambling on the outcome of Top Chef. (Tao of Pauly)

More face melting with this gem... Durrrr Challenge: Moderately Sized Electricity Bill Goes Unpaid. I love durrrr humor, er shall I say, humour. (Melted Felt)

This viral video made the rounds last week like a case of the clap at the junior prom... Cartman's Poker Face. (Wicked Chops Poker)

Busting Fake Athletes on Twitter gave me a hearty chuckle. When will someone bust fake poker players on Twitter? (Wall Street Journal)

Sports betting destroys poker bankrolls. I riffed a bit on that subject for my weekly column. By the way, what's the spread on the Lakers game? (Poker News)
That's it for now. Stay tuned for extensive November Nine coverage beginning tomorrow.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment