Saturday, November 28, 2009

Expensive Wino Wins Week 11 of Sundays with Dr. Pauly

By Pauly
Albany, NY

Congrats to Expensive Wino for taking down Week 11 of Sundays with Dr. Pauly over at Fantasy Sports Live. He should have enough money to scratch together a couple of jugs and a box of wine.

I had an abysmal week. Ugly. I blame the vacation-mode that I was in. That Costa Rican sun baked my brain. Now that I'm on Phish tour, I'm hyper-distracted so here's your chance to sneak into the TOC by beating mys core for three weeks in a row.

Click here for Week 11 results and updated standings.

Click here for more details, rules, and payout information.

Best of luck everyone in Week 11 and the final Series.


If you don't have a Fantasy Sports Live account, you can sign up for one here.

And don't forget to check out Dailyfantasyprojections.com. Buffalo66's guide has been an excellent tool for sure. It's also a valuable tool for hockey and pro hoops as well.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment