Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Gone Phishin'

By Pauly
New York City

Yes, it's true. I'm currently in New York conducting research for my next non-fiction book about a band from Vermont called Phish. I have to step away from my duties at the WSOP for a few days while I become embedded with a group of neo-hippies for a few days during a couple of concerts at Jones Beach and just outside of Boston. You can always follow along with my off the felt hijinks via Twitter.

I'm also covering the concerts over at Coventry. If you are a music freak, you can check out Coventry's Twitter feed.

No worries, I shall return sooner than you think. When? Soon come.

In the meantime, this is the perfect opportunity to introduce the Tao of Poker All Stars who will be filling in during my brief absence. Stay tuned for Benjo's debut (in English) along with the highly anticipated return ofChange100's infamous WSOP fashion report...

See ya soon,
Pauly

P.S. Check out this extended trailer of a documentary that a friend of mine shot called... Maybe So Maybe Not. I make a cameo at the end.



Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment