Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Index of All Stars

By Pauly
Las Vegas, NV

I'd like to thank my close friends who made up the Tao of Poker All Stars. They all did a marvelous job reporting on the WSOP in my absence. In case you missed some of their coverage, here's an index of their pieces...
The Tragedy of Mr. Nice Guy by Benjo

The WSOP Fashion Report - Week 1: The Year of the Makeover by Change100

The BJ Report: Just Another Day in the Office... Phil Ivey Wins His Sixth Bracelet -- and $12 Million by BJ Nemeth

Mean Gene's WSOP Photo Dump, Volume 1 by Mean Gene

All That Glitters by Snoopy

The BJ Report: A Look Back at the First 19 Events by BJ Nemeth

Ladies of the Night: WSOP Version by Poker Shrink

The New Kid in Town by Snoopy

Flipchip WSOP Photo Dump by Flipchip

The BJ Report: A Look Back at the First 31 Events by BJ Nemeth

Fringe: Jeffrey Pollack and the Fine Line by Brad 'Otis' Willis

WSOP Fashion Report, Week 2&3: The Douche-O-Meter by Change100

World Series of Penny by Poker Shrink

Mean Gene WSOP Photo Dump Volume 2 by Mean Gene
Expect a few more pieces from your favorite guest scribes over the final three weeks of the WSOP.

Thanks again to the All Stars. They admirably held down the fort while I was gone. Now that I'm back in Las Vegas, I have a lot of diligent work ahead of me if I expect to match the sensational output from the guest writers on Tao of Poker.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment