Sunday, May 04, 2008

MrMojo Wins Saturdays with Dr. Pauly

By Pauly
New York City

I was entertaining friends the last couple of days doing tourist crap and drinking tons of booze in random dive bars. My liver is killing me. Alas, I was unable to play in Week 14 of Saturdays with Dr. Pauly, but luckily Change100 was the special guest host.

I really should skip these events more often since I tend to do better when I post and fold!

Anyway, we had 23 runners in Week 14. The top 3 were paid. Zagdiehard was Gigli for this event.

The final table included... LOK1, AcerbicOne, Change100, Short0stacked Shamus, Trracoy, phxman00, dredful, Mean Gene, and MrMojo. phxman00 was the bubble boy.
Week 14 Money Winners:
1. MrMojo
2. Mean Gene
3. dredful
Yeah, Mean Gene came in second place. And at least he didn't break both ankles, so we didn't have to put him down.

Congrats to MrMojo on the victory! And thanks to everyone who played and pimped and participated. See you next week.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment