Friday, May 09, 2008

Derek's Fourth and SwDP Reminder

By Pauly
New York City

First of all... congrats to my brother for celebrating his fourth blog birthday today. Stop by Poker in the Weeds and show Derek some love...

* * * * *

OK, I actually have some bad news... for the second week in a row, I will not be able to play in Saturdays with Dr. Pauly. I'm going to be flying from New York to Burbank, CA tomorrow during the tournament.

But there's good news... Change100 will once again be the special guest host for Saturdays with Dr. Pauly.

Maybe I should change the name of the tournament to Saturdays with Change100? Maybe some of you are too young for the following reference... but it was like when Joan Rivers used to be the guest host for Johnny Carson when he went on vacations.

Anyway, despite my absence in consecutive weeks, the show must go on! Everyone is invited to play in my weekly PLO tournament.


Previous champions include... Grouse14, The Rooster, Buddy Dank, DrPauly, StB, Bikom, Family Ice, Bettercheck4, 23skidoo, USC55ND24, I_CrackQuads, Bayne, Grouse14, and MrMojo. Who will be the next winner?


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment