Thursday, October 28, 2004

Poll II

Thanks for everyone who helped give me a decent sample of American voters. I'll keep the polls open for another day before I analyze the data for my article. Thanks again.

I have a new poll... this one involves you specifically as poker players.

Who would you rather invite to your home game... Bush or Kerry?

Put all politics aside and be honest, which dude would you not mind sitting in around your kitchen table flinging chips in the pot and kocking back a few cold ones with the Monday Night Football game on in the background for four or five hours. Feel free to leave anonymous comments. You don't have to tell me your state.

And if you haven't voted yet in the first poll, please do so. I shall return to my regularly scheduled poker blogging tomorrow with my Foxwoods write up from last week. I finally discovered my notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment