Friday, October 08, 2004

First Place!

I'm exhausted! After almost four hours I won a 160 person multi table tourney on Party Poker. It was a $10 + 1 Aussie Million Qualifier Satellite A. The top four places won seats in the Sunday night Satellite. Thanks to Phil from Studio Glyphic who sweated me the last three plus hours!! He was good luck. I'm too tired to do a write up now, but I'll get to that tomorrow afternoon for sure. My pocket aces and the Hilton Sisters all held up!

I will be playing on Party Poker this Sunday, Oct. 10th at 11:15pm EST at the $300 + 28 Aussie Million Satellite A. I won a seat a few weeks ago after I won a $70 single table qualifier. Tonight was tougher. I needed lots of luck and a few bad beats to slide into the final table. At that point, I knew I was going to get a seat. Thanks again to Studio Glyphic for sweating and cheering from the rail!

No comments:

Post a Comment