Monday, October 25, 2004

Lost Monday

I misplaced my notes on my Foxwoods trip last Thursday. As soon as I can dig them up, I'll post my trip report.

In the meantime, you can read two blurbs on my main blog Tao of Pauly.

1. Random Rhode Island Stories is a collection of ramblings about some of the things I did to pass my time during my trip to Naragansett, embedded deep into Red Sox territoy, while visiting one of my best friends from college which includes hanging out with my 11 month old "nephew". Here's a bit:
I sprinted into action and found Little Senor standing at the foot of a table with two attractive URI students. They were waving "Hi" when I finally caught up to him. They laughed when I picked him up and carried him back into our section.

"They're also in love with you too little man. Here's the deal. I want you to run back in there and go back to the same table."

I put down Little Senor and he darted for the other section. On cue he walked right up to the table of coeds. The blonde smiled, "You are sooo cute!"

"I'm sorry about that. My nephew just started walking a week or so ago. Now he won't stop."

"It's OK," they both said in unison. "He's sooo adorable."

Little Senor flashed him his patented smile and exposed his two little teeth. "Totally. He's more cuter than a basket full of puppies. By the way, I'm Pauly."

... Read More
2. A Monday Rant: Esquire's Hottest Woman Alive is my take on the ongoing debate between BG and Al Cant Hang over Esquire's recent list of the Hottest Woman Alive. Don't miss what I said about Britney Spears. Here's a bit:
What is hot? What does Pauly find hot? It's the combination of good looks, personality, intelligence, and the fun quotient. Would these chicks wanna go beer bowling at 3am? Would any of them want to fly to Vegas and gamble for three straight days with my brother and Senor? Which one would smoke bong hits with me and watch Dazed and Confused or The Simpsons? And lastly, would any of them make me lasagna? ... Read More
Anyway, there's a little something to tide you over while I frantically search for my notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment