Saturday, December 20, 2003

Tough Loss

HDouble just sent me this in an e-mail: "I got killed in a one hour session today... lost a $250 pot when the board paired on the river and my nut straight went down in flames... so I'm in the middle of a BAD run."

I dunno about you guys, but I cringe when I read about my fellow bloggers bad beats. I feel your pain, HDouble!! Hang in there. Make it up this weekend in the NFL games.

HDouble also sent me this email earlier today... "Anyway, great Vegas blogging. Just read the last entry this morning. Here's my favorite part: 'In middle position, I held 4-7 suited... To think, I almost mucked that shitty opening hand, but because I was on such a run, I played them.'"

Thanks for reading... and that was a sick hand. When you're on a rush, you have to play everything, which I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment