Friday, December 05, 2003

Snow?

We're fixin to get a heavy snowstorm in the NYC area starting later today. I can see flurries from my apartment window. My buddy Senor from Providence wanted me to meet him at Foxwoods tomorrow afternoon to play some Hold'em! I dunno if I can make it with the crappy weather. My friend Jerry and his wife Sarah left Miami this morning and headed to Las Vegas for a weekend of fun in America's Playground! Jerry's excited to hit the poker room at the Mirage! Hopefully, he'll have some good stories when he returns. I wish I coordinated my Vegas trip with my brother... the same wekeend that Jerry & Sarah went out! Alas, I got a killer deal on rooms at the Excalibur ($30 each night) and I got cheap airfare on Jetblue.com from JFK to Vegas for next weekend! Oh well, I'll see Jerry & Sarah at the end of the month when I fly down to Florida for a Phishin' (and poker) trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment