Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday Morning Link Dump: Vegas Cabbie Q and A, Pickleman/Neil Channing, and Observing Obrestad

By Pauly
Las Vegas, NV

It's the weekend and I hope you're enjoying yourself. Here's a few items of note...
Mickey Mouse was shilling speed back int he 1950s. Man oh man, I wish I could get some of those Benzies right now. I'd make more money slinging speed in the hallways and the pressbox, than I would being a poker writer. (io9)

The Difference Between Me and Neil Channing is a witty piece from The Pickleman. Those Brits sure know how to write. (Unibet Ambassadors)

The gang at the Poker Beat discuss Ivey's 8th bracelet. (Poker Road)

How did I forget this gem? Observing Obrestad is a keen observation of the Norwegian phenom. (Hard-Boiled Poker)

If you're a Vegas newbie or always wondered the ins and outs of the taxi business in Las Vegas, then you have to check out Mr. Funk's Q&A. This is obviously a must read if you're coming out to Vegas for the first time during the Main Event. (Las Vegas Cabbie Chronicles)

And in case you missed it, one of the better pieces I wrote this summer was published on Tuesday morning.... Phil Ivey Beats Supercomputer for Bracelet Ocho. (Tao of Poker)
OK, that's it. Enjoy the rest of your Saturday. Don't forget that you can follow me on Twitter (@taopauly).

No comments:

Post a Comment