Monday, December 14, 2009

Pieces of Twitter

By Pauly
Las Vegas, NV

At this juncture, I don't have time for a complete write up of the last four days in Sin City. For now, you should simply check out my Twitter feed (I'm @taopauly) and piece together the happenings of the previous days by clicking through to my Twitpics and then check out some friends' Twitter feeds.

At some point I'll sit down and just write about this trip and how Astin won the WPBT tournament on Saturday, not to mention all of the hijinks, the fisticuffs, near deaths, the near arrests, and the time when I had to call IP security to check up on AlCantHang to make sure he was still alive.

I'm resisting the urge to crank out 3,000 words as we speak, but I'm short on time. Stay tuned. Until then, check out Twitter.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment