Wednesday, December 09, 2009

The Godfather of Poker

By Pauly
Los Angeles, CA


Many many thanks to Lara Miller. She asked me if I wanted a copy of Doyle Brunson's autobiography. Usually in the poker biz when a publicist offers up copies of their clients books, I get a "review" copy or a "proof" copy. I wasn't expecting anything special. That's why I was surprised when I saw a big box from Las Vegas. Turned out it was a brand new spanking copy of The Godfather of Poker: The Doyle Brunson Story. And guess what? Lara got Texas Dolly to autograph it for me... without me even asking. Thanks to Lara and to Dolly.

By the way, The Godfather of Poker: The Doyle Brunson Story would make an awesome Christmas present!


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment