Los Angeles, CA
Lazy? Here's your chance to save face with loved ones whom you forgot to buy a Christmas gift. Yes, the special day is a week away so it's time to unfurl your bankroll and fund a little holiday cheer.
I'm an avid reader so I always recommend books to give away as Christmas gifts or stocking stuffers. Here's a few recommendations...
1. The Godfather of Poker: The Doyle Brunson Story by Doyle Brunson
2. Cowboys Full: The Story of Poker by Jim McManus
3. For Richer, For Poorer: A Love Affair with Poker by Vicky Coren
4. Check-Raising the Devil by Mike Matusow, Amy Calistri & Dr. Tim Lavalli
5. The Professor, the Banker, and the Suicide King: Inside the Richest Poker Game of All Time by Michael Craig
And some non-poker books. I dunno if you noticed, but three friends (Wheaton, Hartness, and Harris) recently published non-poker books. Please support their diligent efforts...
1. Memories of the Future by Wil Wheaton
2. Same Difference by Martin Harris
3. Returning the Favor and Other Slices of Life by John Hartness
4. Phish: The Biography
5. McMafia: A Journey Through the Global Criminal Underworld by Mischa Glenny
Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.