Saturday, September 06, 2008

PokerListings Run-Good Challenge

By Pauly
Atlantic City, NJ


Matt from PokerListings invited me to participate in the Run-Good Challenge. It doesn't involve actual track and field events, rather it's a private four week tournament series held over at PokerStars. I'm one of 12 members of the poker media who was fortunate enough to get invited along with Amy Calistri, Change 100, Wicked Chops Poker, Michalski, Spaceman, Poker Shrink, Kid Dynamite, Shamus, Michele Lewis, Matt & Dan from PokerListings.

Today's event kicks off at 2pm ET. Feel free to stop by PokerStars and sweat us in the opening event. This will be one of two online poker tournaments that I will be playing in (aside from Saturdays with Dr. Pauly). That will be tough while covering the Borgata Poker Open, but I'll manage to play during my breaks.

Thanks again to Matt and PokerListings for inviting me to their Run-Good Challenge.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment