Thursday, September 18, 2008

Day of Reckoning... Borgata Poker Open and WPT Final Table

By Pauly
Atlantic City, NJ

This is it. The last day of the Borgata Poker Open. Down to the final six players.
Seat 1: Vivek Rajkumar (Seattle, WA) - 6,400,000
Seat 2: Dan Heimiller (Henderson, NV) - 3,360,000
Seat 3: Andrew Knee (Mount Sinai, NY) - 1,475,000
Seat 4: Mark Seif (Henderson, NV) - 4,665,000
Seat 5: Jason Strochak (Ft. Lauderdale, FL) - 1,650,000
Seat 6: Sang Kim (Leesburg, VA) - 3,085,000
I will be part of the live updates team over at the Borgata Poker Blog. Tropical Steve will be doing play-by-play and I'll be doing half-baked color commentary. The final table begins at 4pm ET.

Ten of us in the media began a pool on Day 2. We got three picks each. I had the last possible pick in Round 1. My pick? Vivek. Yeah, he was my first round draft choice and he survived the field and advanced to the final table as the chipleader. Only Andy from WPT and I are left in the pool. Andy has Mark Seif. When it got down to 8 players, Andy and I decided to chop it. I know that the WPT does not allow chops and depending on the tournament series, we in the media are not permitted to write about chops and deals. But the media pool is another beast. Andy and I split the money which I promptly pissed away at the B Bar with AlCantHang and Tropical Steve.

Anyway.... follow the final table action over at Borgata Poker Blog.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment