Friday, September 05, 2008

Eskimo Clark Sighting

By Pauly
Atlantic City, NJ

Derek and the Rooster came to visit me at the Borgata. We went to breakfast this morning. I headed off to the work and they went to play poker. I got a text from Derek, "Eskimo Clark sighting by gelato bar."

Friedman thought it was a doppleganger. That's when RickyBobby from Maryland stopped by the media desk to tell me that he spotted Eskimo smoking cigarettes downstairs.

I jumped into action to investigate two Eskimo Clark sightings. And you know what? It was him. Yes, we have a confirmed Eskimo sighting at the Borgata.

Save the Eskimo, save the world.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment