Sunday, March 20, 2005

March Madness Sunday Morning Mini Update

I improved to 3-4 after yesterday's perfect day. I went 2 for 2 winning with both Texas Tech +7 and Kentucky -3.5. Today, I'm sticking with the boys from Vermont +8 and I'm going with the Huskies and UCONN -3.5.

Derek's alma mater Bucknell took down Kansas on Friday. Wow. Upset City, baby! Too bad their win was overshadowed by Vermont's win over Syracuse.

Anyone catch the Wake-West Virginia game? Best game this tourney so far... a double OT affair. Here's a funny IM excerpt from last night:
Pauly: r u watchin this game?
AlCantHang: no, what's going on
Pauly: double OT
Pauly: west virginia-wake
Pauly: INSANE game, best of the tourney
AlCantHang: i have a wife. that means no basketball
Best of luck today. March Madness updates will be posted at Pauly's Pub. I'm currently tied for first in my pool. Let's hope I can keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment