Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Last Chance: Pauly's Pub March Madness Pool

Cost: $10 per entry
Prizes: Top 4 places pay
Bonus Prize 1: Last Place gets a "Boob" prize
Bonus Prize 2: Round 1 Leader
Bonus Prize 3: Best Team Name
Link: ESPN March Madness Pool
DEADLINE: By Thursday morning... March 17th. Tip off for the first game is Noon on this Thursday. So sign up today.

Sign Up: If you do not have an ESPN Fantasy account, sign up for one here.

If you have an account, all you have to do is log in and create a team name. Make sure you email me to get specific information on my group name and password.

Payment Details: $10 is due ASAP. Not two weeks from now... today. If you don't pay by the time I get back from Vegas, you will be disqualified. You have two options... 1. Send me cash via snail mail (e-mail me for my mailing address) or 2. You can transfer $10 to my Poker Stars account. My screen name is: DrPauly. Please email me to confirm how you will be paying. Send your payments as soon as you sign up, that way you won't forget.

Prizes: The overall winner will get at least 40% of the total prize pool. Last place gets made fun of on my blog and will get something from Las Vegas for your futile efforts. The Best Team name is my favorite category! A pool of non-participants will select the top 5 or 6 names and then you can vote for the best name on my websites. Winner gets something cool. Stay tuned for more info on that.

If you have any question, feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment