Sunday, June 13, 2004

WPT: Hollyweird Homegame

The real celebrity poker is on tonight... the Travel Channel at 9pm EST and HDouble time. Check it out.

Flopping Quads?

I played in the $5 multi on Party Poker this morning with my brother. I was busted out in 783rd (out of 1120) when I went over the top of a loose-raiser with AKo and lost heads up to his AQ. Ouch. Anyway here's the only highlight:
Multi-Table(18990) Table #60 (Real Money)
Trny:4170165 Level:3
Blinds (15/30)
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to Dr. Pauly [ 9d 9h ]
RoundRPoundR calls [30].
Dr. Pauly raises [95].
studers calls [65].
RoundRPoundR calls [65].
** Dealing Flop ** [ 9c, 9s, Th ]
I checked on the flop (last to act), called a raise on the turn and bet 1/4 the pot on the river and was called. Too bad I was booted a few hands later.

No comments:

Post a Comment