Saturday, June 05, 2004

Choice Poker Stole My Money: The Letter

I'm working hard on trying to get our stolen money back from Choice Poker. The bastards. Here's a bit of what I wrote to them:
Dear Choice Poker,

I have contacted the Costa Rican Mercantile Registry and the Ministerio de Economia, Industria y Commercio. I reluctantly, yet graciously, gave you plenty of chances to come clean with me and tell me the truth about your financial woes. On more than one instance you and several members of your support staff lied to me.

Now, you leave me with no other alternatives. I am forced to seek the help of your government officials in helping secure payment owed to me and several of my friends, whom you also misled and lied to on numerous instances.

I will be contacting attorneys in San Jose as my next step. I'm sure I can find at least one attorney who is willing to accept our case, once he knows how much money is owed to us.

I will be awaiting your response. This is the 45th e-mail I have sent you since March 1st, 2004.

Dr. Pauly McGrupp
The signature was inspired by Mr. Decker! And yes, I have contacted the Ministerio de Economia, Industria y Commercio and Costa Rican Mercantile Registry. They were not the most helpful bunch, but at least I made contact with someone. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment