Saturday, January 22, 2011

Uber Degens: Billy Walters

By Pauly
Los Angeles, CA

Thanks to Johnny Walker for pointing out this amazing clip from a 60 Minutes interview with legendary sports bettor Billy Walters...


I've seen this clip four or five times and every time it's over, I have to sudden urge to want to place a bet!

By the way, one of the best books that I ever read on sports betting is by Michael Konik titled The Smart Money: How the World's Best Sports Bettors Beat the Bookies Out of Millions. Awesome read. Check it out.

Good luck betting on the "final four" teams in the NFL. The winners of the Bears/Packers and Jets/Steelers games will be going to the Super Bowl. Which ones?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I hadn't seen that.

    Imagine being big enough to move the line AND then bet the other side for profit. I wonder if he ever golfed with any of the poker guys. I bet he did.

    -DrC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoyed watching this. However, I can't help think, that if he put that ability to work like Warren Buffet, he could fix our entire countries national debt problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link Paul - found an old 4 part article. Interesting 60min piece though.

    http://www.winneronline.com/articles/april2004/the-gang-that-beat-las-vegas.htm

    ReplyDelete