Sunday, May 10, 2009

Around the Horn: The Dead, Slums of Beverly Hills, Tweaker Lit, Drug Running, Robbing Cat Stevens, and Lost Vegas Update

By Pauly
Hollyweird, CA

Here are some the previous week's highlights from the clustering of the different blogs in my world...
The Dead in L.A. - Review and Setlist for 5/9/09 (Coventry): Change100 and I saw The Dead (minus Jerry Garcia with Warren Haynes playing lead guitar) at the Forum in lovely Inglewood.

Shady Street (Tao of Pauly): In case you ever wondered about the neighborhood that Change100 and I live in, well, here's your chance to read all about the slums of Beverly Hills.

Popeye (Truckin'): My contribution to the May issue of Truckin' is something from the new genre called... tweaker lit.

Beginning to See the Plight (Tao of Pauly): The last couple of books I read heavily involved organized crime and drug smuggling. Everything that I had been reading morphed into a couple of older paragraphs that I wrote sometime back. It's sort of building upon an old theme with some new information.

Cat Stevens Claims Coldplay Ripped Off His Mad Skills (Coventry): A short post that I had lots of fun writing which included a few snarky shots at the tossers from Coldplay.

French Roast (Flickr): Benjo took a pic of a blurb in a French magazine talking about Lost Vegas.

2 > 3 (Tao of Pauly): Here's a behind-the-scenes peek into the latest happenings with Lost Vegas. I'm currently in the middle of the third draft and doing a line-by-line read through with a former Hollywood studio executive and a trusted editor.

Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment