Saturday, April 04, 2009

Final Four Thespian

By Pauly
Hollyweird, CA

Here are my Final Four picks...
Saturday's Games:
UConn -4 against Michigan State
Villanova +7 against North Carolina
UNC and UConn will advance to the final game, but the UNC/Nova game is gonna be close.

Sadly, no live blogging of the Final Four games. A couple of weeks ago, Showcase asked me if he could use Change100's apartment to shoot scenes in an indie short film that he was working on. The director specifically wanted to use my office. I originally said yes because I thought I was going to be in Las Vegas playing in Dream Team Poker during the shoot.

Turned out that I got the dates wrong. The shoot is today... a horrible day because I'm behind deadline on Lost Vegas and there's the Final Four to boot.

Alas, the apartment was locked up for the shoot. That's the bad news.

But there's some good news. Quite a shocker actually... I landed a small role in the film. I have one line, "Hey! Fuck you, lady!"

Sometimes, I fuckin' love Hollywood.


Disclaimer: Picks are for entertainment purposes only. After all, gambling is illegal at Bushwood and in parts of rural America. The Tao of Poker is not a registered investment adviser or broker/dealer. Readers are advised that the material contained herein should be used solely for informational purposes. Tao of Poker does not purport to tell or suggest which games that readers should wager for themselves. True gamblers should always conduct their own research and due diligence and obtain professional advice before making any investment decision. Tao of Poker will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a reader's reliance on information obtained on Tao of Poker. Readers are solely responsible for their own investment decisions.

Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment