Monday, April 07, 2008

Tao of Poker March Madness Pool Championship Game Update

By Pauly
New York City

Well, tonight we'll find out who our next champion is in college hoops. Kansas is a two point underdog against Memphis. I have not decided on who I'm betting just yet, but I'm leaning towards Memphis. Almost everyone in my money pool picked North Carolina to beat UCLA in the final. It was a slight shocker to me that Kansas upended UNC. Then again, I had such an awful March Madness, so what the hell do I know anyway?

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Tao of Poker March Madness Pool. We had over 131 entrants, a number that blew me away. The top two places win prizes. First place gets a $50 iTunes gift card and second place gets a copy of Hooisers on DVD.

With the championship game set to tip off at 9:21pm ET, here's who has a shot at winning this year's pool...
If Kansas Wins...
1. theprophecy (N. Walters) 1190
2. Zeem (Zeem) 1170

If Memphis Wins...
1. Killing Ravioli (B. Lowenbrau) 1260
2. Gupta 1 (S. Gupta) 1250
Best of luck to everyone. If you are among the prize winners, shoot me an email after the game and we'll work out how I'm going to send you your prize.

Thanks again to everyone who participated. I don't know about you, but I had tons of fun with the pool. I'll make sure that I do another next year and due to the popularity, I will be running a Tao of Poker NFL pool when the football season kicks off. Stay tuned.

* * * * *

And don't forget, head over to Fantasy Sports Live for all of your fantasy sports needs. Baseball is underway and we have daily contests running every day! And don't forget about NBA, NHL, and Nascar contests!

If you do not have a FSL account, join today using my bonus code... pauly.

fsl250b.gif
Bonus Code: Pauly


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment