Thursday, March 27, 2008

March Madness Sweet 16 Day 1

By Pauly
Las Vegas

During my first 24 hours in Las Vegas, I'm stuck a dime courtesy of a bad NL session and the Rhino. Poker sucked, but the Rhino was spectacular.

I'm raging in Las Vegas with Derek and two of my oldest friends, Senor and Turtle. After spending a fair amount of time doing research, I have enough material for a new installment of Existentialist Conversations with Strippers, which I'll post sometime next week.

For now, it's time to bet March Madness games.
West Virginia -1 Xavier
North Carolina -8.5 Washington State
UCLA -11.5 Western Kentucky
Tennessee -2.5 Louisville
My picks? I have no idea yet. I'm still slightly intoxicated by the faint aroma of cheap industrial stripper perfume that has embedded itself into my jacket. Luckily my girlfriend is perfectly cool with me getting rowdy in strip clubs, otherwise I'd have a lot of explaining to do.

I'd live blog the Sweet 16 games, but the NGC has this anal rule about no laptops in the sports book. As our buddy Mustfa from Brooklyn would say, "Damn crackers!"

Ah, I forgot to post the Tao of Poker March Madness Pool update! Harrigan 3 (I. Harrigan) is leading the way with 490 points.
Top 7:
1 Harrigan 3 (I. Harrigan) 490
2 Barry Needs A Job (on_thg) 480
2 Craptacular (B. Perry) 480
2 McCormack 1 (E. McCormack) 480
5 Barr 1 (B Barr) 470
5 theprophecy (N. Walters) 470
5 Ingoal's Invincibles (I. Hildebrandt) 470
Best of luck today.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment