Monday, March 10, 2008

Bikom Wins Saturdays with Dr. Pauly

By Pauly
Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Congrats to Bikom for winning Saturdays with Dr. Pauly. I was unable to play because I was at the Langerado music festival in the middle of the Everglades. However, I bought in and folded my way to 12th place! That's substantially much better than my Gigli performance from the week before.

33 runners were in the mix. Last week's runner up, TanOrpheos, bubbled out in 6th place. The infamous Poker Champ cashed, along with Earl Burton, 23skidoo, and dbroder.
Money Winners:
1. Bikom - $132
2. 23skidoo - $79.20
3. USRaider - $52.80
4. Dbroder - $39.60
5. Tequila Mom $26.40(Poker Champ
Congrats again to Bikom for the win. Thanks to everyone who played and pimped the event. I set up the next tournament which will be held this Saturday at 16:20 ET at PokerStars. I'll be back in NYC and able to play. Hope to see you there.


Original content written and provided by Pauly from Tao of Poker at www.taopoker.com. All rights reserved. RSS feeds are for non-commercial use only.

No comments:

Post a Comment