Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Pieces of Pauly: PLO

Editor's Note: I'm currently sold out. I got over $4900 on pledges. Thanks to everyone who wrote me and offered their monetary support.

I want to play in the WSOP $1,500 Pot Limit Omaha event on Monday July 18th. I'm too cheap to buy in myself and just like last summer, I'm selling pieces of myself on the Tao of Poker. Here's your opportunity to buy me into a 2006 WSOP event.

I'm looking for 15 bloggers who are willing to put up $100 each to buy one of 15 shares. I have a couple sold off already.
Pieces of Pauly PLO Backers:
1. Grubby & Change100
2. Senor
3. Derek
4. Ryan
5. John Caldwell
6. Brandon Schaefer
7. Seatle John
8. CBGCs: Kat & Jules
9. Iakaris
10. Alan
11. Miami Don & SinCity Carmen
12. AlCantHang
13. Iggy
14. Joe Speaker
15. Big Pirate
If you have a blog and are interested, shoot me an e-mail and I'll tell you more information including payment info and if I actually cash... payout details. You can also buy more than one share. But each share will be $100.

At the least... I'll mention your name and thank you in my Las Vegas book. At the best, you'll win a percentage of my earnings.

Thanks for your help and support especially since you guys know I'm dead money and all those Euro-sharks are going to feast on your donations.

No comments:

Post a Comment